Montessori News: Materials and an Elementary Online Homeschool Course

Interested in elementary level Montessori as a homeschooling family? We have a short survey, we would *love* to have you complete. It will provide direction for the development of an online Montessori training course at the elementary level. For years, I have seen the primary level course offered and it is time to have an elementary course for those families wanting to continue Montessori but still don't have time to pull all those internet and print resources together and make it happen at home.

Online Elementary Montessori Homeschool Course



Seeking Montessori materials? Look on Etsy! Search teammontessori for authentically Montessori materials and support handmade artisans striving to provide quality materials for their own family and yours!


As always, Garden of Francis can provide for your Montessori and other educational needs. Take a look and see if there is anything we can do for you!

2 comments:

  1. I took the survey, but I wanted to add that while I don't mind teaching my child religion, I wouldn't want the course to be too faith-based or for the manuals to have a lot of faith-based lessons. But, I would definitely be interested! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your input! (and everyone's!) I am putting together all the survey responses this week - and hope to have a new post up by the first of July with a course description and a timeline for starting :)

    ReplyDelete