Garden of Francis Orders and E-Mails


At Garden of Francis, we (my son and I) are in the middle of a very busy time getting summer orders finished up and sent out. It seems that we can never quite get caught up. And now, there are some serious website issues that require us to re-create the entire site. Changes are coming, but I also need to get your orders to you!!

I have been receiving and responding many e-mails lately - but it seems that not all the messages I have responded to are being received on the other end. This seems to be an issue with my web-host, NOT with spam folders - although spam folders are causing it, but that's a whole other can of worms :)

Orders placed before September 1: ALL orders are being worked on and are headed your direction very soon, if not already.

Orders placed since September 1: Have not yet been started on, except to order any needed supplies. Anticipate these orders around the end of October.

I appreciate everyone's patience! And I hope that this message gets out to everyone it needs to!

God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment